Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Availability Requirements: Full-time
Our client is looking for a motivated UI/UX designer with passion for user-centered product design, to join our team in Los Angeles. You should have a can-do attitude, be an independent thinker and have a love for web products that are simple and beautiful in form and functionality. Ideally you’d have experience with the development of SaaS or enterprise web apps. You will be joining a lean but expanding team (currently 6 full-time members) of dedicated individuals, passionate about media and technology, working to eliminate the inefficiencies surrounding the creative freelancing process. Your role will enable you to shape our company’s visual design for their products and services, keeping a user centered approach to your product design.
You will work very closely with the founders and the tech team to translate existing information and research from the MVP to generate product design for version 2 and future product design iterations. You will lead the UI design and partner with the technical team to ensure the feasibility the visual design.
- Plan and execute strategies that drive final interactive product development
- Design user-friendly web interfaces for desktop and mobile devices
- Create mock-ups, prototypes and wireframes with visual layout tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Omnigraffle, etc. (you will have a big say on the tools to use)
- Create visual treatments and graphic elements/assets including mockups, layouts, style guides, and brand standards for interactive projects that begin (and end) with the user in mind
- Collaborate with UI Developer and tech team to generate designs that are able to be technically implemented
- 5+ years of experience with responsive design, product design, or SaaS platform design
- Experience in B2B/enterprise technology solutions
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and UX/UI design and development tools such as Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and change
If you are interested, please apply and provide a link to portfolio examples.
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: UX/UI Designer