Our client is a fashion/ecom led start up who are looking for an experience UX & UI designer to join them for an exciting phase in their product development. The role is to be the first official UX & UI designer for the product and be working closely with the Product manager and the project lead to optimise user journey, create and user-test wireframes and prototypes, conduct user research and create visual designs, ensuring designs are successfully implemented and brought to life. You will also have oversight of, and be able to learn from the excellent design work being done across the full range of innovative products across the wider portfolio of related successful businesses.
You will be working as a UX/UI designer and have a portfolio of case studies that show how you have critical impact on how this product works, looks and feels. You’ll be comfortable working as part of the dedicated Product Team, working with a tight knit group of fellow product managers and engineers.
To demonstrate your suitability to the role you should be:
- User focused - a deep understanding and appreciation of the process of identifying users’ needs
- Analytical - ability to weigh the pros and cons, cost and benefits of different designs, backed by research and data
- 4+ years UX/UI design experience
- Working experience creating user journeys, wireframes, UI design and prototyping
- Working experience on one of the major prototyping tools for UX (Principle, Flinto, Framer etc)
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills (CS4+)
- Experience designing for mobile (web and native)
- High level of understanding of graphic design and visuals
- An online portfolio showcasing your previous designs and processes
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like an opportunity to work on a game-changing product for the retail/ecommerce/fashion world then ensure you apply immediately.