UX/UI Design Lead
Our large financial services client located in NYC is looking for a UX/UI Design Lead to join their team for a 6 – 8 month project with possible extension. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of proven visual design experience with a portfolio reflecting that, and preferably experience at another large corporate company.
• Lead the creation of a cohesive and compelling experience design for products that are accessed across web, mobile and Internet of things.
• Work is a balance of future state conceptual designs, applying product capabilities to companies customer experiences and designs for a defined roadmap of new features/capabilities
• Work closely with the broader user experience team to drive delightful and highly usable transactional experiences contributing to a design language for the company.
• Work closely with our technology team to define the implementation standard for our products leveraging modern presentation layer practices such as adaptive/responsive web and current and forward thinking technologies.
• Ensure that designs deliver an appropriate balance of optimizing business objectives & user engagement, in close partnership with product managers.
• Improve the quality, consistency and cohesion of product design across the brand.
• Comfort driving design across a broader ecosystem, where experiences will require tailoring to meet the needs of both the companies customers and end consumers.
• The ideal candidate will be a seasoned experience design leader, with deep domain expertise in digital product design and service design
• Strong communication and influence skills, working across cross functional teams to deliver market leading experiences; comfort in presenting designs to broader product team and management
• Strong track record of driving designs from concept through to execution, with products that garner positive end user feedback & adoption
• Deep expertise in experience design across web and mobile devices
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
UX/UI Design Lead