The client is a cloud software startup that believes in making wireless connectivity available worldwide. They are looking for a mid to senior-level UX/Product Designer to join their team onsite 40 hrs/wk in Santa Clara, CA for a contract-to-hire basis.
The ideal UX/Product Designer would have an outstanding product portfolio showcasing strong examples of defining and executing product user experience. You can design and architect engaging, innovative, easy-to-use solutions that address complex business and product goals and user needs from concept through production ready assets.
• Participating in the product definition process with the Senior UX Director, Product Manager, Engineering Manager and User Research team and drive the clarification of the user tasks and objectives.
• Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability
• Conducting effective meetings with project stakeholders to understand goals, requirements, user profiles, and context of use
• Creating interaction design deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, user journeys, personas, and prototypes
• Establishing and documenting interaction design standards for common usage across allapplications
• Understanding of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
• Deep knowledge and comfortability creating for IOS and Android Environments.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
• 5+ years of relevant experience (mobile apps, product design)
• Experience with front-end prototyping tools such as Omnigraffle, Sketch, and other relevant software
• Strong knowledge of the full Adobe suite of products
• Proven experience in User Research
**Must have a portfolio that showcases design process that exhibits forward-thinking, well-researched work
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio and resume, annual salary, and availability to interview/start!