Seeking a UX professional with 3+ years experience in interaction design for a long-term contract role in NYC (with potential to convert to a perm role) for a digital customer experience team for a global banking & investment brand.
To apply, please include a resume and portfolio link to showcase relevant work.
About the role:
- This role focuses consumer-facing on digital product design; this group works on complex transactional tools and responsive web trading tools.
- The person will listen to ask of the stakeholders; make sense of it; and propose concepts/ideas of how the application might navigate / interact. They want the person to have a particular awareness of solving the user problem.
- You will be working in a fast-paced team environment to deliver new experiences (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes).
Knowledge, skills + experience:
• 3+ years of relevant experience in user experience design required.
• Complex transactional product experience is desired.
• Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
• Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
• Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital experiences
• Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
• Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
• Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
• Proficient in the Design Tools, Illustrator and Sketch. In addition having experience designing prototypes, Axure or equivalent, is a plus.