Tell me about your department:
The Profile Product Team is responsible for defining and delivering ongoing improvements to the customer experience for customer account, support, self-service, personalization and preferences across all digital touchpoints.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
The UX Architect is the primary IA responsible for defining the customer experience within their assigned area of a Product Team across all digital views.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps to identify testing and research needs within area of responsibility.
- Understands business, technical and customer inputs to define new and/or changes to existing customer experiences.
- Creates appropriate IA deliverables to support the work effort including wireframes, user scenarios, page flows, competitive analysis, heuristic evaluations, journey maps, etc.
- Collaborates with Senior IAs, UX Managers and other product UX teams to ensure standard design practices are utilized and overall experiences are consistent.
- Presents designs and articulates approach to gather feedback and approval from all key approvers and stakeholders
- Works with development team in the implementation of UX solutions.
- Participates in user acceptance testing efforts.
What would a normal day for this position look like??
70% Work with writers, designers and developers and project team
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs