ABOUT THE CLIENT/ROLE:
This Australian owned bank has not only been a longtime industry leader but also at the forefront of digital innovation. The customer is always at the heart of everything they are doing and therefore CX and UX processes are being championed and implemented across the whole business. Because of this, they are growing their Digital Team and have an immediate need to bring in additional CX capabilities to the business.
You will be joining one of the best User Experience and Design teams in Australia and play a crucial role by mentoring UX Designers and being the conduit between product, creative and development. You'll also lead the delivery of multiple projects ranging from new to market platforms/apps.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Is able to articulate the problem, synthesis insights and interpret them accurately
- Has expert knowledge of customer-centered design and champion
- Has proven experience training and mentoring other senior designers
- Is independent, autonomous and can lead design work on their own
- Superb communication skills and excellent listener who can also interpret stakeholder's feedback appropriately
- Is able to juggle multiple project/design priorities in conjunction with their Program Lead and communicate these to the UX Management team
- Has planning skills and is able to create, manage and work towards their own project plan which reflects the milestones in the project
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
- requirement gathering from stakeholder across the business
- directing & managing UX research, workshops and persona profiling
- creating interactive prototypes
- managing user testing
- solving innovative mobile design challenges both at a problem definition level and at the interface level
This client has exceptional work/life benefits and an extremely flexible working environment which have been designed to encourage collaboration and innovation. If you're passionate about user-centered design techniques and want to build amazing experiences that are leading the industry across the digital space, please apply now!
For a confidential chat and to learn more about the role/client, please contact me directly at email@example.com -- Look forward to connecting and setting up a more formal chat with you!