Aquent is currently seeking a UX Writer / Content Strategist who has experience working with payment processing features like invoicing, payment processing, regulation and tax compliance, and fraud protection.
This UX Writer / Content Strategist will collaborate with a diverse, cross-product group of Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and other UX Writers to develop a strong, user-centric language that resonates with both consumer (B2C) and business (B2B) end users. Their Content Strategy background will help them resolve critical user journey challenges by thinking quickly and strategically.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Write UI copy for all user flows
2. Draft tooltips, Help Center articles, and user email communications
3. Develop and evolve Payments Platform style guide and word list for consistent language
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field (Human Computer Interaction, aka HCI or Psychology)
- 5+ years experience in writing and designing product experiences as part of a UX team developing software and/or at a digital agency
- Portfolio of demonstrated product and writing work
- Mastery of writing mechanics to the extent that no copyediting is needed
- Strong verbal and written communications, including developing presentations and deliverables
- Ability to confidently drive design thinking by working closely with UX and product teams
- Ability to work out creative solutions when stakeholders have different perspectives
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of a financial or payments processing background