As a User Experience writer, you’re an advocate for the brand's design, working to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You help set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
As a stellar writer, you have a portfolio demonstrating content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience. You work with a variety of UX-related roles, including content strategists, researchers, product managers, engineers, and marketing specialists. You strive to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across products and platforms, and regularly use empathy, logic, and hard data to inform content choices.
* Write clear, concise user-interface text for the client's consumer experience (transactional emails, order history, etc.)
* Ensure tactical execution to drive cohesive product narratives across all digital touchpoints within the product.
* Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to define requirements.
* Manage projects and stakeholders.
* Help coordinate translations, improve writing tools and processes, format documents, and generally lend a hand as needed to produce world-class software and hardware products.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field (e.g. Human Computer Interaction).
* Professional experience: 5+ years experience in writing and designing product experiences as part of a UX team developing software and/or at a digital agency.
* Portfolio of demonstrated product and writing work.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including developing presentations and deliverables.
* Proven ability to drive design thinking through working closely with UX and product teams.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs