* MUST HAVE: Product writing experience & some technical writing *
Our top Fortune 500 Live Events client is seeking a Content Strategist as part of UX team with a strong background in web, mobile content in our Seller Experience We’re looking for more than just a copywriter – we need a storyteller, a narrative architect, a wordsmith who can turn customer needs into clear, consistent, compelling messages. As a UX Content Writer, you’ll be expected to write concisely, effectively and, not least of all, ingeniously, while collaborating with user interface designers, visual designers, and product teams to bring our product stories to life. We write for the world but translate all source content from US English, so the ability to be creative, clever, and compelling in English is critical to this role.
- Manage and create content for seller/broker tools, product documentation and help FAQs
- Work with Customer Support organization to define template architecture, data requirements and use cases for broker tools and responsive website.
- Maintain documentation and versioning for product documentation and content
- Creates content that is engaging and inspiring to eventgoers and ticket sellers
- Uphold and help us evolve content standards, including voice and tone
- Understand the global content lifecycle (translation, adaptation, and other systems), and partner with the teams that manage it
- Work well in Agile/Lean UX, remote, and cross-functional environments
• Experience in Agile or Lean UX environment preferred
• Experience with branding and writing both marketing and interaction content a plus Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field