• Collaborate with product marketing, Brand team design, digital marketing and IT -- including an AEM Architect and front- and back-end AEM developers -- to define and implement innovative solutions for our 74 web sites.
• Ensure everything works well and look great on all devices and browsers.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Great communicator
• Excellent cross-functional and international collaborator
• Proven UI experience
• Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Strong portfolio is required with examples of web design and wireframing.