Great design opening for financial services company in Bridgewater, NJ! Please see description below and include resume/portfolio!
UX UI Digital Designer
UX staff to US Digital Service Roadmap 2018
• Use customer-driven insights and agile methodologies to deliver elegant and delightful customer experiences
• Translate business requirements into high fidelity visual concepts and prototypes
• Create and deliver UX/UI design documentation to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration and development
• Maximize research data to deliver intuitive user flows, interaction models and information architecture
• Define the structure, navigation and functionality of effective and engaging user interactions
• Conceptualize experiences, collaborate in brainstorms and drive innovative ideas
What we're looking for...
A UX UI Visual designer who:
. Experienced working with existing brand design systems and ux patterns
. Launched mobile first web experiences / mobile app experiences
Preferred skills and experience:
• 5+ years UX/UI design experience with an impressive background creating experiences, services and applications
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Communication Design, or related discipline from accredited university
• Proven track record owning or playing a fundamental role in the creation of UI/UX//visual design of products, sites and/or applications
• Strong background in UI/UX design with proven ability to create functional, usable and delightful UI interfaces
• Proven ability to bring to market consumer-oriented digital products, services, and/or experiences.
• Experience with multi-platform projects for large audiences (mobile, tablet, desktop and connected devices)
• Strong digital product sensibilities
• Experience working within dynamic teams in a diverse organization and across multiple business channels
• Strategic thinker who can collect and analyze data to make appropriate design decisions/recommendations
• Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities Talented.
• Intellectually curious, quick study who will learn the business quickly, proactive problem solver who will actively engage in thoughtful debate.
• Conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems
• Undaunted by chaos. Masterful ability to juggle.
• Forceful, willful, and totally committed to action.
• Excellent judgment and self-leadership
• Resourceful and able to independently utilize necessary resources to complete projects with minimal required supervision
• Exceptional ability to prioritize and apply problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage and achieve results working with seasoned multifunctional teams
• Excellent organization and time management skills Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, collaborative, proactive and flexible
• Proficiency with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Omnigraffle, InVision, Just in Mind, Zeplin