An elite product marketing team within one of the country’s most recognizable brands is looking for a rock star UX/UI Design Consultant. This awesome career-defining role is onsite in NYC, 40 hours a week for 6 months.
As an industry leader, our Fortune 500 client put customers at the center of all that they do - and they’re looking for top talent to join them! This role is about contributing to a new customer reward program - the first loyalty coalition program in the U.S. that allows consumers to use one loyalty card to earn and use points across some of the biggest national brands such as Macy’s, Rite Aid, AT&T, Hulu, and more.
What You Will Do:
- As a UX/UI Designer, you will work closely with digital marketers, product managers and engineers to create a best in class user experience and visual design for our propriety digital platforms. A good user experience is the key to engaging with members and the client wants a designer that feels passionate about the UX/UI space and can create beautiful experiences to help members get value from our platforms.
- Collaboration is key to the client’s success, which means the lines between disciplines becomes blurred, and the impact of design is huge. The client encourages a sense of autonomy and expects designers to be able to think critically and act as product leaders. That means being able to see between the lines, give and take feedback well, and actively research concepts that may drive a new way of thinking.
- In addition to leading the user experience of projects, this individual will lead the creation of the visual design/UI of the journeys they conceive
Who You Will Need:
- 4+ years of experience in the digital space and have conceived and iterated product features based on data, analytics, and strategy
- Experience building products with multidisciplinary teams, strong experience and proficiency in UI/visual design, capable of balancing end user and business needs
- Experience in creating UI specs and wireframes as well as creating the needed visuals, teasers and banners, knowledge on latest responsive design techniques and needs
- You are collaborative and aim to solve the problems through design while keeping sight of getting the best visual experience; understand you are part of a team. Give and be ready to receive constructive design feedback with fellow teammates
- Deep product experience demonstrated through a portfolio of multiple case studies
- Bring UI best practices. Be an advocate for quality, beautiful lasting designs. Strive for excellence. Ability to articulate needs, issues and solutions to a diverse audience
- HTML and CSS knowledge (from a designer perspective)
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org