Huge financial brand seeking UX/UI Designers! Please see below and apply with current resume/portfolio!
• Partner with business and IT teams to execute scalable strategies that align business and customer needs
• Use customer-driven insights and agile methodologies to deliver elegant and delightful customer experiences
• Translate business requirements into visual concepts and prototypes
• Create and deliver UX/UI design documentation to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration and development
• Maximize research data to deliver intuitive user flows, interaction models and information architecture
• Define the structure, navigation and functionality of effective and engaging user interactions
• Conceptualize experiences, collaborate in brainstorms and drive innovative ideas
• Construct IA structures, user flows and interaction design patterns
• Partner with strategic business leads to ensure clear two-way gathering and distribution of business intelligence and requirements
What we're looking for...
A UX Interaction designer/IA who:
• Launched mobile first web experiences / mobile app experiences
• Can walk into a room and take multiple data points and translate everything into a matrix that will allow the team to gain a better understanding of the data points
• Hungers for a challenge where a feature is to be built around technical and business constraints
Preferred skills and experience:
• 5+ years UX/UI design experience with an impressive background creating experiences, services and applications
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Communication Design, or related discipline from accredited university
• Experience with leveraging and expanding existing design systems.
• Proven track record owning or playing a fundamental role in the UI/UX//interaction design of products, sites and/or applications
• Strong background in UI/UX design with proven ability to create functional, usable and delightful interfaces
• Proven ability to bring to market consumer-oriented digital products, services, and/or experiences.
• Strong information design communication skills, both in team collaboration and written documentation of UX design elements, flows, interaction and functionalities
• Experience with multi-platform projects for large audiences (mobile, tablet, desktop and connected devices)
• Strong digital product sensibilities
• Experience working within dynamic teams in a diverse organization and across multiple business channels
• Strategic thinker who can collect and analyze data to make appropriate design decisions/recommendations
• Intellectually curious, quick study who will learn the business quickly, proactive problem solver who will actively engage in thoughtful debate.
• Conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems
• Undaunted by chaos. Masterful ability to juggle.
• Forceful, willful, and totally committed to action.
• Excellent judgment and self-leadership
• Resourceful and able to independently utilize necessary resources to complete projects with minimal required supervision
• Exceptional ability to prioritize and apply problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage and achieve results working with seasoned multifunctional teams
• Effective communicator at all levels
• Excellent organization and time management skills Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, collaborative, proactive and flexible
• Proficiency with Axure, Sketch, InVision, Just in Mind, Zeplin