Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a UX Design Strategist in Dallas, TX!
Only candidates local to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex will be considered as this position does not offer relocation.
Only candidates that do not require sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered.
You must be able to show examples of your work preferably thru an online portfolio
As an Experience Design Strategist, you will be responsible for the vision of a project. The vision supports the client’s business goals combined with the user’s wants and needs. You will employ a design thinking approach.
Curiosity, creativity, empathy, humility, restlessness, and common sense will serve you well. The ability to challenge, inspire, collaborate, invent, and ask why will be crucial to your success.
- Lead client discovery sessions and tease out the business drivers, brand equities and user insights that will shape remarkable products.
- Based on this discovery and other research, create a persona-based product vision, mission statement and user journeys.
- Design digital experiences beginning with low-fidelity concepts and iterating to high-fidelity end products, maintaining a vision for the product throughout the process, and always keeping the customer’s needs at the forefront.
- Balance high-level thought with the detail of specifications.
- Client-facing and experienced in relationship building
- Awareness and understanding of business strategy, digital strategy and brand strategy
- Experience in requirements gathering, including features, functionality and content
- Experience in crafting vision and mission briefs
- Experience in crafting creative briefs and RFP responses
- Experience in sharing a vision with clients and team members