Our client is looking for a UX Strategist/Copywriter with a thirst for creating incredible experiences to join our Design organization. Working in these teams – you create more than just great copy – your work put the user at the center and helps drive awesome business performance. Your work is concise and contextual, considers goals and motivations, and offers actionable information. You should be at home in iterative sprints, continuous development, and modern workflow to collaboratively arrive at beautiful, highly functional, and scalable solutions.
- Craft messaging guidelines and naming frameworks for product experiences and content that translate user goals into applicable and actionable frameworks
- Iterate quickly and collaboratively with Product and Design teams to write copy for web and mobile
- Identify and solve usability issues from a copywriting perspective
- Edit and proofread site copy before launch
- 2+ years online UX copywriting experience for a consumer product, including demonstrated experience UX copywriting for web and mobile user interfaces (UIs) including registration flows, landing pages, calls to action, micro copy, help text, email copy, ad copy, and SEO optimization
- Have exceptional writing skills, grammar/style expertise, and high attention to detail.
- Passion for creating seamless user experiences. Strong UX skills and experience writing UX copy
- Have a deep awareness of UX and how copy and design work together. Ability to ask probing questions and give/receive feedback in an iterative environment. Excellent sounding board; comfortable pointing out when a design could be better
- Self-starter who can recognize and pursue opportunities
Capacity for collaboration; capable of working independently
Bachelor's or Master's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or other related field
Writing samples required