Seattle firm is looking for multiple UX Researchers to help with a variety of client projects. This position is onsite in Seattle, 40 hours per week, and can range from 1-3 months based on needs.
Must have professional experience as UX Researcher. Client is open to varying levels of experience from 2 + yrs experience to 10+ years experience.
- Moderating and planning usability lab studies and field user research sessions.
- Analyzing research findings and preparing high-impact reports and presentations for clients.
- Editing video highlights from research sessions.
- Meeting with clients to help define work and propose specific tools and methods.
- Delivering findings that ensure the usability and usefulness of interfaces for our client's end-users.
- Advocating for users while understanding the business goals of clients.
- Formal education in a relevant field such as usability engineering, human centered design, cognitive psychology or equivalent hands-on experience to demonstrate an understanding of usability theory, methods, and practices.
- Experience designing and conducting a wide range of UX research activities.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience working directly with clients in a consulting role, including leading client meetings.
- Proven ability to communicate recommended design solutions for observed UX issues.
- A high comfort level with computer hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of video editing techniques.
- A working knowledge of technology constraints and capabilities.
- Direct experience with user centered design projects.
- UX design experience is a plus