ASAP NEED FOR A UX RESEARCHER/DESIGNER FOR A 6 MONTH ROLE!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE DOES REQUIRE TRAVEL TO PARIS, FRANCE. IF YOU ARE UNABLE/WILLING TO TRAVEL PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ROLE
- Create interactive prototypes and logical information architecture, and/or partner closely with prototypers to develop meaningful interactions between users and systems
- Gather and analyze data to inform product and design decisions.
- Act as an advocate for the user throughout the product development cycle.
- Conduct research (contextual inquiry, usability testing, A/B testing, user feedback loops, etc.) to better understand users’ needs with the website.
- Validate designs through A/B testing, working with product management and user research.
- Uncover trends, suggest innovation, and analyze contextual patterns of behavior that directly pertain to the success of products.
- Define, distill, report, and present user findings with articulated documentation of insights and recommendations that are actionable for design teams and summarized for executives.
- Excel at storyboarding, wireframing, visual and interactive design.
- UX Design (Product & Site Features) - Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups that effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- UX Design (Conversion & Retention) - Design landing pages and site interactions that segment users, effectively convey product benefits and drive trial conversion.
- Work closely with front-end development teams to ensure that the design solutions are understood and executed correctly.