Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a UX Researcher Coordinator on a long term contract role.
We are looking for a team player who is detailed oriented and will own the recruitment process for our growing user research team. You will work with user researchers on recruitment activities. Studies you will recruit for include onsite visits to our labs, remote studies via the web, and off-site studies. The recruiter will work closely with researchers and with the research manager to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly documented.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you'll coordinate with our recruiting vendor and gather specifications from researchers to identify candidate pools to recruit from, sometimes screen participants by phone, email and survey. You will also communicate with stakeholders and sometimes participants on logistical details and guiding them through the research process, ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected. You will also work as a second researcher on a variety of projects.
What you have:
• Worked as a user researcher or user experience research coordinator
• Good interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
• Adaptable and quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems
• Must be able to handle a variety of responsibilities without getting overwhelmed