Perks: This 11 month contract includes fantastic benefits such as:
Paid weekly | Overtime paid on an hourly basis | Free dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks) | Free gym membership | Holiday allowance | Generous Annual Bonus
We are looking for a UX Researcher with at least 2 years experience to join a Global Technology Giant within their London team, to focus on developing and rolling out the research framework for an Augmented Reality tool/platform.
You will be joining this team to really help drive the tactical side and take part with in-depth and long term strategic pieces.
The chosen candidate must be able to up skill fast and get to grips with this Platform / Tool, to be really productive in your usability sessions. This tool will need to be developed driven by top quality insights and users.
The chosen candidate will need to be:
- Well versed in usability studies around technical or complex products or platforms.
- Experienced in creating prototypes and explaining these back to the team.
- Tenacious and driven, with the confidence to approach different teams and stakeholders to help hone in and clarify questions.
- Experience working with a B2B platform would be beneficial
- Experienced working with expert participants such as Developers, Designers and other Independent professional creating AR effects
- Confident speaking, self aware and able to ask expert participants to clarify and explain any concepts / aspects in further detail that you're not well versed with, to allow you to ask deeper questions.
- Relationship building skills with the ability to bring people on this journey, manage difficult discussions, be supportive and challenge things.
Bonus: If you have worked with a technology company before or with Augmented Reality based projects.
4 Researches based in London + 1 based in the States.
You will also be collaborating with Designers and a large engineering team on-site in London too.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Team player
- Resourceful - knows how to navigate their way through obstacles and roadblocks
- Able to work Autonomously but also collaboratively
- Able to know how to move the market forward
- Consciences, empathetic with excellent communication skills
Education: A relevant Degree or Masters is beneficial
(Further details can be provided to shortlisted candidates only.)
Please can you apply or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Demonstration of previous work with a similar output that's been delivered (including prototypes and evidence/results of usability tests)
- Current and expected salary range
- Passport type
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.