Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform for the billion+ users. Work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Qualitative specialist
- Methodological generalist
- Understanding of quantitative concepts
- Passionate about social media and able to speak to the technology/industry
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- MA / PhD preferred.
- Experience in applied product research