My El Segundo based, Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Jr. UX Researcher to join their team. The User Experience Researcher will be primarily responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for Client's digital products and features, including identification of user needs and goals, task and work flow modeling, rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing. This is a full-time, temporary position currently slated at one year.
An understanding of the interplay between business requirements, product strategy, and user experience is essential. You must have the ability to use data to argue for improvements to the customer experience. You should also be adaptable, a fast learner, and be willing to work on a variety projects.
- Prepare and conduct UX research
- Analyst research results
- Drive/Champion the UX research discipline
- Seek, test and measure new methodologies to continually improve our research practices
- Assist with architecture (wireframes, user flows, storyboards, etc)
- Present defend rationale to UX team
- Work collaboratively with others in Product, Design, Technology, and QA
- Be a strong advocate for the user
- Conduct usability tests
- Personas construction
- Customer Journey Mapping