Vitamin T is assisting our client in their search for a capable UX Researcher to organize and facilitate user testing and journey mappings sessions. They would also illustrate and present results in a clear and intelligible manner. The successful candidate will be comfortable with the implementation and execution of digital/remote research methods. I.E. usability studies and prototype testing.
- Build and grow internal relationships within the company that can introduce us to end-customers.
- Develop insights and observations about users; motivations and behaviors.
- Facilitate a variety of qualitative research methods such as user and stakeholder interviews, user testing, persona development, journey mapping and contextual inquiry. Build, execute, and own digital research platform.
- Perform competitive analysis.
- Calculate SUS and NPS scores.
- 4+ years of experience in a UX Research role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Body of work showing examples of outputs from various research efforts.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with HEART metrics
- Familiarity with Google Ventures Design Sprints
- Storyboarding/illustration skills