Our client has over 800 million active accounts on this social media platform, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. This platform was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. The app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Join a collaborative and passionate team working to make the best experiences for people capturing and sharing the world's moments. The work aims to understand the people who use the products, gleaning insights to drive product direction and strategy.
- Running research projects from end-to-end for platform products
- Scoping stakeholder needs
- Identifying research methodologies and developing appropriate research protocol
- Writing interview scripts and creating interview stimuli
- Developing survey questions and executing surveys
- Designing and conducting usability studies
- Conducting interview sessions and diary studies
- Synthesizing and analyzing data from qualitative and quantitative data
- Presenting results back to stakeholders
- Providing feedback to cross-functional partners on low- and high-fi prototypes, as well as gathering insights on exploratory concepts
- Providing logistics support for recruiting & vendors
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Usability and product research is a must
- Mixed methods (Qualitative and quantitative)
- A proactive communicator and problem solver. Experience collaborating closely with design and cross-functional teams.
- Ideal candidate has a sensitivity to design and user experience/HCI with a background that includes research of consumer facing products (e.g. mobile app, web site, software, hardware etc)
- (minimum) B.A/B.S. in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- (preferred) MA/MS in HCI, Psychology, Social Science or a related field