* Conduct in-person and remote usability studies on developer tools and documentation.
* Analyze both qualitative and quantitative data from usability studies and surveys.
* Ensure effective communication of research findings, including synthesizing them into actionable insights and recommendations.
* Drive product improvements based on research findings.
* Participate in product reviews and research planning.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Conduct in-person and remote usability studies on API, developer tools, and documentation
2. Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data from usability studies and surveys to create summaries
3. Write up study nodes and summary reports and communicate them to stakeholders
* BA/BS or MS degree preferred in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Information Science, Psychology or a related field.
* 2 years of experience as a User Experience Researcher or similar role
* Excellent moderation and analytical ability, especially with regard to observation of user behavior.
* Strong oral and written communication skills; can present findings concisely and effectively.
* Familiarity with front-end technologies and at least one commonly used programming language.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
* Mobile app development
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs