My client is one of the worlds largest social media companies and are currently looking for a UX Researcher. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
This position is based in London, UK office. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of this global business.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Passionate about social media and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with design, product and engineering partners
- Experience with a variety of research methods spanning generative, formative and evaluative objectives
- Comfortable designing and executing research plans independently to meet objectives of the team
- Experience doing research with managed clients where relationship building is critical part of every research touch point
- Experience with Business to Business, Fin-Tech, or Advertising research
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behaviour related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
- Experience in applied product research