As a UX Researcher, you conduct independent research, analyze user behavior, and work with UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to improve our product features and develop new ones.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
* Conduct independent research.
* Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Researchers in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
* Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
* Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations.
* 4 years of relevant work experience, including integrating qualitative user research into product development and design practices.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
* Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
Nice to Have Skills:
* Postgraduate degree in a relevant subject (Psychology, UX, Human-Computer Interaction)
* Advertising industry experience.
* Enterprise product experience.
* Working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
* Working knowledge analyzing user behavior through analytics, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, and surveys.
* Good collaborator with different stakeholders
* Work with legal constraints
* Be able to work fast and carefully
* Track record of working on project with sensitivity
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs