-Collect and analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
-Work with designers, product managers, engineers, and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
-Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
-Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences
- Partner with UX and PM stakeholders to align on priorities and needs
- Share knowledge and process and learnings with team early and often
- B.A./B.S in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior
- 3+ years of work experience in user research / related fields.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Knowledge of user experience methodologies
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- M.A/M.S./Ph.D. in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts preferred.
- A deep desire to apply design toward expanding what's possible and improving the world.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs