The temp researcher will increase UX research team's bandwidth and ability to take on studies in order to ensure that products on the roadmap are of value to our new users.
1. Support lead researcher and work closely with UX designers, product and engineering stakeholders to develop and execute on effective research methods for evaluating new concepts and interactive prototypes with users, in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
2. Plan and conduct user research activities, including literature reviews, usability testing, heuristic evaluations, interviews, contextual inquiries, field research, questionnaires/surveys, and more.
3. Analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data.
* Create written and visual reports (e.g. slide decks, graphs, highlight videos, etc.).
* Effectively communicate research findings to diverse audiences, including research lead and product team, through written and oral presentations.
* 2+ years direct industry work experience employing core UX research methods, or in lieu of direct experience, completed M.A/M.S./Ph.D. in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior.
* Excellent interviewing, observation, and note-taking skills.
* Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible to adapt to changing schedules and different projects
* Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills, including the ability to distill findings into concise insights and engage and excite stakeholders about research
* Understanding of strengths and shortcomings of multiple different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs