The User Experience (UX) Insights Designer will be a part of industry best practice research team in amplifying the voice of our employees through qualitative research and design activities. We are looking for someone who is experienced in taking insights from research to create supporting documentation (journey mapping, concept mapping, etc.). The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of User Centered Design and has the tools and knowledge to apply critical thinking to complex problems. This person would be adept at taking insights from research and applying those insights to design deliverables that will be used to create next generation solutions for our end users.
The SEC team’s scope spans transformational to security management work. The program’s roster is full of innovators, inspired to break down silos and use disruptive technology to elevate the enterprise. SEC was designed to drive work cross-functionally, with a global mindset.
- Assist in conducting research
- Support research insight recording (note-taking)
- Assist in end user research facilitation
- Distill insights into design deliverables (journey maps, personas, concept maps, etc.)
- Develop actionable insights deployable throughout the program
- User Experience
- Prior experience conducting design research preferred
- Expert in Adobe Design suite, specifically Illustrator, After Effects (or other video editing software)
- Excellent communicator
- Expert in MS Office tools
- Human centered design experience preferred