For this assignment, UX Researchers at Aquent's client need to identify what people want and need, partner with design to envision how to address those needs, collaborate with product management to build value for customers, and iterate with engineering to hold products to high UX standards. Working with a team of “full stack UX Researchers” you will work across product development stages, methods, and roles. You will need to understand products and technical capabilities in-depth so your research directly translates into product improvements and uncovers new product opportunities.
Your main focus will be working with senior UX Researchers, designers and UX Engineers to execute field visits, usability studies and surveys. There will be some travel required, mostly in the US. You’ll need to be comfortable flowing between research methods (with senior UX Researchers guiding you along the way) to get the right research done at the right time.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Preparing user research activities including working with recruiters to schedule study sessions
- Planning, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews
- Analyzing qualitative & quantitative data
- Creating reports
- Analyzing, interpreting and summarizing existing research reports
- Communicating findings from the study to the research lead
- B.A./B.S. or M.A/M.S. in any field of study
- 3-4 years of experience in an applied research setting
- Persuasive communication that is grounded in data
- Knowledge of in statistics and the design of experiments
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks
NIce to Have SKills/Not Required:
- Fluency in a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as Python, R, Matlab, C++, Java, or Go), and in SQL.