We are looking for world-class researcher with excellent communication and people skills. As a User Researcher with our virtual reality team, you must be an expert researcher with a proven track record of influencing complex and diverse products. We are looking for candidates with experience in both evaluative and generative projects – and experience in research on hardware. You should be familiar with every aspect of the product development lifecycle including up-front research and discovery, definition, iteration and validation.
You will work closely with other researchers to become a trusted, strategic partner to product stakeholders by delivering insights that lead to demonstrable business value. To this end, you will be required to articulate the findings from your research to design, engineering and product leadership and be a strong advocate for the role of research in product development.
- Conduct up-front generative product opportunity research, on-going usability tests, surveys, define long-term user research needs and metrics for hardware and software experiences
- Conduct in-lab and field usability evaluation of products & prototypes
- Quickly produce reports that cut to the chase of the underlying user issues
- Present to a variety of audiences
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- MA / PhD preferred
- Experience in applied product research, ideally with applied experience working on hardware based products