Our client, a local Oilfield Services company, is look for a UX Researcher to join their internal IT Transformation team. In this role, you will participate in all aspects of user-centered design to provide expertise and guidance in order to deliver superior user experiences to our business partners for web, desktop, mobile and beyond. The ideal candidate has a passion for user-centered research and has a wide breadth of experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods for generative and evaluative research.
• Plan, conduct and synthesize research using standard methodologies and outputs including: personas, stakeholder interviews, contextual inquires, ethnography, journey mapping, service blueprints, mental models, task analysis, card sorting, usability testing, customer satisfaction monitoring, focus groups, and competitive analysis.
• Work closely with interaction designers and design team to formulate research plans that drive end-user satisfaction and measurable business goals.
• Design and conduct various types of research activities, including early design concept testing, rapid iterative testing, eye-tracking, remote testing, surveys, benchmark studies, usability test, heuristic evaluation, etc.
• Bring research back to project teams and help drive decisions based on research and usability studies.
• Manage end-user recruiting, partnering with business to identify and recruit end-users for involvement throughout the design process.
• Work with design teams to design test plans and help iterate designs throughout user testing.
• Develop and manage internal research and usability capabilities, including hardware, software, templates and other assets used for testing.