NOTE: Please include experience with research methods used in summary section of the resume. Also, include any links to presentations or talks about projects you've done.
1. Conduct high-quality research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences.
2. Collect and analyze user behavior via user interviews, benchmark studies, lab studies and surveys.
3. Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- BA/BS degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Researcher
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Experience with user testing tools such as, userzoom, card sorting, conjoint analysis
- Experience creating performance metrics
- Experience working with statistics and experimental design.
- Experience in qualitative research
- Experience with large scale surveys
Nice to haves:
- PHD with intern experience
- Experience using a wide range of research methods
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- The Ability to work independently
- The ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment.
- A deep desire to apply design toward expanding what's possible and improving the world.