Join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design, data science, and product managers to make the best social media platform for our billion+ users. Our work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability and surveys.
For this position, we are looking for a range of skills in qualitative and design research methods as well as survey design and analysis. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of our platform.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs & live experiences
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science and engineering
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Expertise in survey design, implementation & analysis
- Understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Compelling communication
- BA/BS degree a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
- 4+ years experience in applied product research