AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to hire a UX Researcher in Northern, VA.
Here's what the client had to say about the role:
We hope you like hats, because you’ll be wearing several as a UX Researcher on our Design team.
What you’ll need to have to be a great fit for our role:
- A passion and curiosity to learn about our technology-driven world and our customers
- Experience leading design research to inform designs that solve real-world customer problems and pain points
- Experience planning and facilitating qualitative research studies, such as empathy, ethnography, contextual inquiry, usability testing, or concept testing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of a variety of user research methods, analysis and synthesis methods
- A willingness to create new research methods to solve complex problems, adding to our robust research methodology
- Experience planning, facilitating and analyzing quantitative research studies via remote research tools like UserZoom or usertesting.com
- Experience using online survey and data analysis tools for discovering user and market trends
- Experience with analysis of multiple data trend sources (social, analytics, customer feedback, customer service, etc.)
- Experience in influencing others through compelling storytelling that reflects the heart of the research findings is even better!
- An empathetic approach to identifying needs and solutions and discovering insights from the marketplace