This researcher will design and conduct cross-product foundational research.
You are skilled in applying a range of appropriate research methods to generate and validate user insights, and formulate a cohesive point of view on design and experience opportunities in the home. The role with work cross-functionally including user research, design, product, engineering, marketing, and customer support.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Lead qualitative research activities and manage research vendors
- Contribute to research strategic planning with key stakeholders to define and scope research
- Frame complex challenges, visually map opportunity spaces, craft design criteria, and create strategic frameworks to inform the design process
- Support a major UX research initiative to explore and identify user needs, constraints, and opportunities within the home.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research while advocating their research findings to diverse audiences through contextualized written reports and oral presentations.
- Education: MS or PhD in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years experience conducting qualitative research; industry experience required.
- Experience with both Lab and field research
- Experienced at large programmatic research and analysis.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs