Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated UX Researcher to join their award-winning creative team in Denver. This person will be working with the team on a large project to redesign a well-known website that provides service to those exploring America's public lands. If you are passionate about the web, love working in collaborative groups, enjoy solving complex problems and driving issues to resolution, and take pride in being the person that people rely on to get the job done, then YOU are the person we are looking for!
This UX Researcher will:
- Perform usability testing (remote and in-person)
- Conduct various user research activities, which may include, but not limited to, ethnographic research, user interviews, card sorting, A/B testing, etc.
- Test websites and applications for accessibility and usability
- Participate in preparing requirements and specification
- Analyze user data and site metrics to help prioritize user needs
- Create wireframes
- Analyze mobile and responsive applications
- Coordinate and lead creative design sessions
- 4+ years of commercial UX experience working as a user experience researcher and/or designer, or similar UX-related capacity
- Experience using prototyping software such as Axure
- Working knowledge of and experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience client interfacing and leading user research sessions
- Experience with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, and rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance is ideal
- Online portfolio showcasing your UX work
- Bachelor’s degree and must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- **Big plus if you are someone who is passionate about the outdoors, hiking, camping, etc.