This TOP social media company in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Mission is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform for it's users. Our work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability. For this position, we are looking for someone who is comfortable launching and statistically analyzing surveys in addition to someone who has strong interview and usability skills. This position is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in fast moving organization, and focused squarely on impacting product decisions.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a variety of qualitative methods and surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, and engineering
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Statistical skills (e.g., t-tests, ANOVAs, regression, chi-square)
- Survey construction and analysis
- Passionate about product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with product managers, designers, content strategy, and engineering
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- MA / PhD preferred. 3+ years experience in applied product research