About This Role:
Fun facts about our great Fortune 500 client:
• Started as an Express Mail company in 1850
• Named 62nd Best Company to work for (2008)
Here is the exciting part. Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 financial service client is looking for a contract/freelance UX Research Strategist to join their team in their Global Corporate Payments Group. This role is onsite in Phoenix, AZ, 5 days/40 hours a week, 6 months+ with the opportunity to convert to full time/staff.
The Digital Servicing Team is seeking an energetic Research Strategist to shape innovative solutions, put customers first, break down silos, and want to be at the forefront of user experience strategy and best practices.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
o Partner with product management to develop strategic digital product vision
o Research the latest UX and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, etc., and provide recommendations to the Global Corporate Payment digital environment.
o Bachelor’s degree along with proven 5+ years experience developing end-to-end UX strategies and artifacts including persona development and validation, concept validation testing, user research and journey maps
o Proficient in conducting user testing, both formal and informal and experience creating testing materials including screeners, scripts and prompts, value propositions and visual stimulus (prototypes, etc.)
o Self-starter with the ability to learn new technology quickly and is highly organized
o Experience working in the financial industry is a plus
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
• Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation)
• Direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
• Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in during the course of your contract to ensure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations.
That’s it! The rest is up to you! If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role: