In this assignment as a User Experience Study Recruiter, you'll have the opportunity to support the user research activities for the team at Aquent's client responsible for ensuring the development of innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed ads products. You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously.
- Work with a team of worldwide ads user experience researchers, handling multiple studies of different formats and schedules at once.
- Recruit research participant candidates for internal, external studies, and customer panels; coordinate the logistics of user research.
- Maintain relationships with client’s account managers in Sales and Services and act as a liaison between them and the research team.
- Innovate on use of data, reporting and tools to improve strategies, outreach and effectiveness in delivering quality participants.
- Adhere to and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at client
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Identify and solicit appropriate candidates to participate in user experience studies.
- Communicate with all stakeholders regarding recruitment status, including product account managers, user experience researchers, and participants.
- Maintain records for all participant activity.
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science or other field emphasizing human behavior. In lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with participant screening and recruiting, ideally in a research context.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, database search, spreadsheet and word processing applications; knowledge of Google Apps is preferred (but not required).
- Able to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Interest in general research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible to work across different time zones.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Basic understanding of the advertising space and products for publishers and advertisers
- Previous experience with user experience studies and usability lab setups