We are looking for a UX Research Moderator to support UX Research work on a games-related project. The RM will work closely with other researchers, gaining insights from a variety of people who play digital games.
Support ongoing UX research work - by running or moderating studies, setting up equipment, and organizing research session logistics. The role may also involve cleaning or analyzing data, taking notes, and writing initial reports.
Collect and analyze user behavior primarily through benchmark and other lab studies. May also include interviews, home visits and/or surveys.
Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Moderate research sessions of ~20 participants each.
- Help collect and organize materials needed for studies; take notes during sessions.
- Help analyze data.
- Education: BA/BS (or currently enrolled) in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
-At least one year experience conducting research on consumer-facing experiences.
- Confidence and communication skills necessary to speak in front of large groups, including directing 20 participants concurrently in a research session.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to execute on data collection without direct supervision
Nice to Have Skills:
- Working knowledge of statistics (regressions, ANOVAs) and the principles of experiment design.
- Experience working on video game experiences, or must be an avid gamer.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs