User Experience Research Assistant
As a Research Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
Top 3 daily Responsibilities:
1. Assisting with user testing preparation activities
2. Observing/running usability testing sessions, collecting data, and taking notes
3. Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews
- Analyzing and interpreting qualitative data and generating insights.
- Managing, manipulating and analyzing large quantitative datasets.
- Creating findings and recommendation reports from user studies.
* Master’s in Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, or similar field emphasizing human performance and behavior.
* 3+ years of experience and comfort with statistical methods and experimental design is required.
* Demonstrated experience with qualitative and quantitative user research & analysis methods.
Nice to have’s:
* 1+ years of experience or background conducting automotive user research is preferred.
* Technical aptitude, strong working ability with statistical software packages (SPSS, R, etc.)
* Detailed oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects