In this assignment as a Research Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to support research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products at Aquent's client. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand study goals and objectives and using them to create a user study plan.
- Assistance in preparing user research activities (working with the recruiters to schedule study sessions, setting up the usability lab etc., finalizing study plans).
- Observing and running usability testing sessions and interviews.
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
- Taking notes during user study sessions.
- Analyzing qualitative & quantitative data.
- Communicating findings from the study to the research lead and other stakeholders.
- Assistance in creating reports (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks etc.).
- Analyzing, interpreting and summarizing existing research reports.
- B.A./B.S. in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu or degree, some related work experience.
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Interest in general research and user research methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- M.A/M.S./Ph.D.in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts preferred
- Prior work in international markets preferred