In this assignment as a Research Associate at Aquent's client, you'll have the opportunity to support research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work independently.
- Analyze and interpreting both qualitative and basic quantitative data
- Create findings and recommendation reports from research for stakeholders
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UX researchers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, surveys, benchmark studies, etc.
- Conduct desk research including, literature reviews, competitive reviews, and some general market research.
- M.A./M.S./PhD. in Human Factors, Technical Communication, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and adapt to changing schedules and priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic data tools (spss, excel, etc.)
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- 1 year research experience (internship applies)