As a Research Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently. May include some travel.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Assisting with user testing preparation activities.
* Running usability testing sessions.
* Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
* Analyzing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data.
* Creating findings and recommendation reports from user studies.
* Creating highlight videos/screenshots.
* M.A./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
* Interest in general research and/or user research methods
* Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
* Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs