In this assignment as a Research Assistant on Aquent's client Travel team, you'll have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of research methods. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support ongoing UX research work - executing qualitative user studies, analyzing data, organizing research session logistics, writing detailed reports, conducting heuristic evaluations.
- Partner with other researchers, designers, product managers, engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Analyze data and effectively communicate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
Understand and incorporate technical and business requirements into research.
- B.A./B.S. or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. in Human Factors, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, Product Design, or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu of degree, some related work experience.
- 1+ years experience conducting research in the travel domain and/or with consumer-facing experiences
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills -- including the ability to distill findings into concise insights and engage and excite stakeholders about research
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
Any experience in consumer traveler experience (mobile, web, iOS)