This team's focus is on both consumer and developer and spans mobile, web, iOS. They follow a simple but vital premise: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." They're passionately interested in users and strive to learn everything they can about their goals and needs, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences they create.
The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. They are a multi-disciplinary team of UX designers, writers, producers and researchers who collaborate closely with each other and with Engineering and Product Management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that have real impact in people’s lives.
As a User Experience Research Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to support research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products that touch an entire suite of products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
1. Assistance in preparing user research activities (setting up the usability lab, helping with logistics for large research projects, etc.).
2. Observing and running usability testing sessions and interviews.
3. Administering questionnaires and surveys.
● Taking notes during user study sessions.
● Analyzing qualitative & quantitative data.
● Communicating findings from studies to the research lead and product teams.
● Create written and visual reports (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks etc.)
● Help build the Platform research vertical.
● B.A./B.S. (completed) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Social Sciences, HCI, Computer Science, Product Design, or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu of degree, some related work experience.
● Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
● Interest in building/advancing a career in user experience research.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
● Technical aptitude, familiarity with the design process and basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
● Knowledge of basic statistical concepts preferred.
Nice to haves:
● OK with flexible working hours
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs