The User Experience Team is seeking a Project Manager (Non-Technical focused) experienced in large-scale cross-functional projects and initiatives. Ideal candidate will have managed multiple large cross-functional projects. The desired individual will have a proven track record of working cross functionally across all levels of the organization. Strong knowledge of Project Management processes and user experience combined with strong interpersonal skills are a plus.
• Drive project/sprint life cycle by driving trade-off decisions between schedule, functional scope, and quality.
• Work with Partners to baseline project requirements and timing needs.
• Collaborate with teams to define requirements.
• Develop, communicate and drive project schedule commitments.
• Facilitate standard Agile process driven meetings, communicating decisions across multiple UX and Product teams and adjust UX team assignments and Business expectations accordingly.
• Identify, communicate, organize, and resolve project issues and actively manage risk.
• Work proactively to navigate projects through dependencies with other projects
• Assist in the development and implementation of more mature project management processes, methods and tools.
• Overall support for initiative and escalations.
• Provide regular status to Key Stakeholders.
• Experience managing multiple, complex cross-functional projects and service delivery cycles.
• Very strong written and verbal communication and excellent leadership skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to map business requirements to appropriate User Experience design requirements.
• Mastery of Agile project management principles, processes, and tools.
• Experience with different project management methodologies is highly preferred.
• Exceptional troubleshooting, problem resolution and customer management skills.
• Strong advocacy for change management principles.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Experience with Project Management programs (Mingle, Jira, Trello)
• Certified SCRUM Master is a plus
• Experience with PMI organization or PMP certification a plus
• Decision making
. Work with business sponsors, product managers, product development managers, and other stakeholders in the development and review of project plans to determine project goals and launch project initiatives.
. Lead project/sprint planning efforts to determine project scope, staffing needs, scheduling; identify risks and issues; and develop contingency plans.
. Facilitate the project/sprint kick-off with UX team members and appropriate stakeholders.
. In coordination with UX team members, as appropriate, manage the day-to-day details of project(s), including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, and risks.
. Support business needs by leading the effort to develop creative approaches to problem solving and ensuring quality deliverables .
. Report schedule, and delivery details to project stakeholders.
. Foster open communication within the team on project/sprint planning and execution by facilitating project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, and feedback.
. Maintain project management deliverables, including the project plan, project schedule, status reports, meeting minutes, issue logs, and any other documentation related to the management and administration of the project. Requirements:
. Bachelors degree required. SCRUM Master certification required. PMP certification highly desirable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs