THIS IS ON SITE. NO REMOTE.
This role is responsible for coordinating the work of the UX team and collaborating across teams to ensure tasks and deliverable are completed on scope and on time. The UX Project Manager is responsible for all types of project communication, including weekly project status meetings, weekly email status updates, all stakeholder communications, and all project-related communication for project portfolio meetings and executive visibility. The UX Project Manager will also manage the Feature Cards and User Stories in the TFS system which tracks UX deliverables.
• Responsible for management of communication on all UX project risks & issues, including weekly tracking, escalation, and other communications.
• Works with UX team to manage scope and schedule to ensure project delivery.
• Manages and communicates UX project plan for maximum visibility.
• Responsible for all change management activities, ensuring that changes to scope or schedule are communicated to primary stakeholders for a decision, with said decision recorded in project records.
• Provide project management across all UX Project deliverableS
• Works across multiple functional areas, technologies or third parties to coordinate, collaborate, and drive delivery of all projects within the project or program.
• Creates risk assessments, mitigation plans, and executes against the mitigation plan.
• Perform project reviews to individually assess the health of a project or lead a small team in doing so.
• Makes continuous improvement a priority and does so by leveraging experience in basic to advanced project management principles.
• Responsible for leading one large project for a business, as well as the execution of mid-sized projects.
• Basic knowledge of best practices related to Agile methodologies.
• High level communication skills with ability to lead projects and other team members; ability to drive others to task completion
• Effective presentation skills with the ability to transfer knowledge to others and communicate technology to management in plain terms.
• Has a strong understanding of the business need for each project and makes ongoing decisions based on what’s best for the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, computer science, business, or a related and 3-5+ years of related experience.
• Project Management Professional Certification preferred
• Experience as a traffic coordinator or marcom project manager managing assets, marcom deliverables or other marketing integration work a plus.